ANTHEM Fall Camp 2021
Blog | High School News | Junior High News
Join us for ANTHEM’s Fall Camp, October 15-17, 2021!
JH + HS Youth will be heading up to Camp Pinerock in Prescott, AZ.
We’ll leave Friday, 10/15, for an adventure filled camp to include sessions, worship, Tribe time and so much more! Returning Sunday, 10/17, teenagers will bring home memories of a lifetime.
Registration Closes Sept 30!
- Cost of Camp: $295
- Location: Camp Pinerock in Prescott, AZ
- Bag Drop: Bag Drop will take place Thurs, October 14 at 6p in the Student Center. Please bring all of your child’s luggage (including sleeping bag and pillow) and medication with you.
- All medication needs to be labeled with your teenager’s name and dosage in a clear Ziplock bag
- Carry on items can be brought the morning of departure
- Departure: Please arrive at MISSION at 430p on October 15. Check-in will be quick, so please be on time!
- Return: We anticipate arriving back at MISSION around 4p on October 17
- What Youth Should Bring:
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Outdoor clothes
- Extra money to use for snacks and optional apparel/souvenirs
- A full packing list will be emailed to you in the weeks prior to camp
- Donations: If you or someone you know would like to make a donation toward camp scholarships, please click here.
- Scholarships: We do our best to offer partial scholarships to youth in need based on allotted resources. Scholarship applications have been extended and are due by Sept 19, 2021. Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Click here to apply.
Additional information will be sent to those registered, closer to camp departure.
For additional questions please email: [email protected].
ANTHEM Youth Pastor – I am a husband to my wife Kate, and we have a heart for youth. We’ve served in the church for many years and I became a high school pastor in 2016. After moving to AZ from the Seattle area in 2021, I’ve been so excited to see what God has for us and the youth ministry here in the East Valley!
Sign up for updates from Mission Parents.