Best Weekend Ever
High School News | Junior High News
On Feb 23-25, JH and HS students from across the East Valley will gather for our in-town retreat, Best Weekend Ever (BWE).
BWE is a mix of intentional time to connect with peers and sessions where youth come together for high-energy experiences, music, and teaching!
Here are some important details for this event:
- Dates: Feb 23-25, 2024
- Early Bird Cost:
$139 $110 -13%
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner Saturday with snacks and refreshments throughout the weekend
- Sessions with inspiring guest speakers and worship band
- Engaging breakouts to help youth navigate the world they live in today
- Activities/ block party which may include game truck, silent disco, rock wall, and more!
- Main Session Location: MISSION Campus (Worship Center)
- Overnight Location: Youth will stay in own home during the nights of BWE and return to campus in the morning.
- What Youth Should Bring:
- If you’d like to help send teens to Best Weekend Ever, please feel free to donate to our NextGen General Scholarship Fund.
- If you are a visiting church and would like more information on group rates, please feel free to contact us.
- Additional money for exclusive merch and snacks
- Drop Off: Friday, 530p & Saturday, 830a
- Pick Up: Friday, 10p & Saturday, 10p
- Sunday Session: Return for JH & HS Session on Sunday
- There will be NO JH 1030a Service on Sunday morning
- Registration closes Feb 16
If the cost of BWE is prohibiting your child from attending, please apply for a scholarship as we don’t want cost to stop your teen from attending.
If you’d like to help send teens to Best Weekend Ever, please feel free to donate to our NextGen General Scholarship Fund.
If you are a visiting church and would like more information on group rates, please feel free to contact us.
ANTHEM Youth Pastor – I am a husband to my wife Kate and a father to my new son Rome. Kate and I have a heart for youth! We served in the church for many years and I became a high school pastor in 2016. After moving to AZ from the Seattle area in 2021, I’ve been so excited to see what God has for us and the youth ministry here in the East Valley!
Sign up for updates from Mission Parents.