ANTHEM JH Double Dog Dare-a-thon
Blog | Junior High News
Double Dog Dare-a-thon is an outreach event on June 26+27 with the goal of providing JH youth the opportunity to invest in their unchurched friends + invite them to church.
Saturday Night (6/26): Teams of two JH’ers each will upload pictures as they complete a series of dares.
Sunday Morning (6/27): JH’ers + their friends will come to ANTHEM at 1030a, where winners will be announced + celebrated in a game-show format.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Tonight (6/26) from 6p-1a, teams will watch each dare video below
- Then, submit photos of their completed dares using the links below that are provided
- Here are the list of items that you will need access for the dares:
- Dry Erase Markers
- Aluminum Foil
- Pie Tins
- Playing Cards
- Mashed Potatoes
- Shaving Cream
- Pillows + Blankets
- Anything Pink
- This is a sleepover that will take place at your house (or your friend’s house).
- You must be in a team of 2 in order to compete for one of our amazing prizes!
- You must complete the dares and submit your pictures!
- You and your friend must be there on Sunday morning to collect your prize.
Have fun + come see if your team won on Sunday morning at 1030a in ANTHEM!
DARE PHOTO LINKS
I am the ANTHEM Youth Director.
Sign up for updates from Mission Parents.